Sunday, April 10, 2011

Random spinning wheels my boom boom car

8th April, 2011 was the D-day, finally I own 'my' brand new car. And it's Ford Figo Titanium Diesel :)



Even today when getting anything and everything has become easy (thanks to loans :D), car is still considered to be a status-quo and buying it as an emotional experience for many (surprisingly did not happen big time for me). Just like a Wife and House :P


The doubt was not the "WHY" (as my parents always ask me) but was always "WHICH" car. 


So, it was a long research and prioritization clarifications before I chose the car. Here I will go through my thought process and complete buying experience. 

2 comments:

poloolop said...

We'll see if you have same emotions 2 months from now, or after first scratch, first breakdown, last free service, and at Diesel Station :)

shweta said...

The information provided on ford figo car was very useful.It is always good to know that their are blogs so dedicated to providing information that is seriously concerned with the reader's needs.Thanks for sharing your insights with us through your blog.Thanks for sharing.