Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Rotibaazi


Date: 5 Apr, 2009,1:30 PM Maid not coming...Mummy having aggravated arthritis pain due to extra burden of her absence...prepared everything except rotis to serve them hot...but as always I was not ready...her well prepared dialogue about - "meri koi kadr nahin karta"..."main 24*7 kaam karti hoon"..."tum logo ko saturday sunday off milta hai I never get even a single day off."..."why do u irritate me"....$#$#$@@@...

As always I kept grinning...then i said something new..."Alright I will prepare roti"..."Bahut suna liya"...fact is I never tried but she was delighted to listen that...she threw everything instantly and went to bed..."Let's see"..."Now u will know"...

Thankfully prepared flour was there...phir kya tha...i started making them...formally i was trying it first time...I made really good roti that anyone cud be jealous of even my mom...:D...ab to inko "Bahu" ki bhi jaroorat nahin hai...LOL...Probably my experience of advising my various cook for 8 years...and watching them worked here...
The pic is here:Dad had full lunch from my patli patli roti...:) and then I made it for myself...Mom had so called VRAT as always ...thankfully dad started washing utensils by that time...soon all kitchen was set...mom was happy...
We declared that we will be making dinner too as we are fed up of cribs and altercations everyday...which everybody knows were the hollow promises...
I went out at 6 PM with my friends and came home at 10 PM...dinner was ready as alwaays mummy prepared it...
So how is the roti...? :)

6 comments:

ky said...

Looks nice ...in fact really nice for an amature! M proud of you! :-)

Varun said...

Thankooo...i uploaded the best roti's pic ...:)

Deepti said...

quite nice to c guys cooking n feeding themselves!
do make this a habit ;-)

Varun said...

@Deepti
thanks for that...never expect me to have this fatal habit...;)

anil kumar banarsi said...

very nice sir...dekh ke bhook lag gayee mere ko bhi

Varun said...

haha...thanks Amit for such a nice comments...:)