Saturday, June 06, 2009

My Space Journey and Customer Services


I saw a nightmare tonight...I hired a spaceship for the space adventure trip for my family for 3 days. They took us on a great tour for 2 days. We enjoyed Moon, Mars etc. After 2 days of tour, the driver asked for the payments as he needed to refuel. Happy from my last 2 days tour, I gave him full 3 days money i.e. one day money in advance. The next day when the spaceship came at my home, he was late then they took a full round of the city by road. They had cigarettes, guthka everything as these local bus waala do. Finally when I asked what the hell they are doing still on earth. They told me that they can not go because of some problem in the spaceship which may cause danger in space.
I felt cheated. I asked for my money back. The driver said that they don't have any money as it has been given to the owner. There was a lot of altercation. Finally, evening arrived, exhausted we reached back to our home. The last day has just messed all fun of whole trip.

Well that was a nightmare...but this is the condition of Services in India...There are hell lot od promises when you go with money but once that money has been handed over, the show ends. Then, you see the real picture.
There is a lot of work and improvements still to be done on customer service part in India.

No comments: