Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Got the Crew Cut!!!

After a long time, I have got crew haircut again...it feels so comfortable to be in military style.
All right but this time it was just incidental that I got this amazing cut...The story of my first hair-cut at Chennai:
8 Jun, 7:30 PM, Manamai, Chennai
Reached to barber shop...No barber at shop..inquired nearby...barber in park reading newspaper...
Me: Haircut?
Barber smiles and come to the shop
Me: Use zero machine for slight trimming...(it's hot in Chennai better to have trim)
Barber: He smiled...I understood that he didn't understand...(Language blues...during my stay in Blore it happened several times...barber never says he didn't understand wot u say...)
Me, I didn't like the haircut.
Me: Ok,  Please do the crew cut - "Military cut".
Barber: Smiled...as if he wanted to do this at first time itself...
Me: No troubles...(I whole-heartedly love the crew cut, Reasons: No hair-maintenance, no comb, less wash, less oil...he he...I am not hair lover)
So finally I got the Crew cut....plz do join the Crew cut community with me... :)

No comments: