Monday, June 15, 2009

Gaining back the Confidence!!

 
After a long time of hibernation from sports due to accident, today I played badminton full fledged. After my accident I thought I will never be back to the sports. But life is not that bad either...:)

After accident in December,(http://kwlvarun.blogspot.com/2009/04/lifes-been-rollercoaster.html) now the leg is much better condition now but it still needs a lot of improvement...quadriceps muscles are still weak...A screw (out of 4 screws fitted inside my leg) have started paining during movement of leg...it pierces my knee muscles while walking ...getting more ROM(range of movement) of my knees is becoming more and more difficult because of the surgical screw...it pains a lot on waking up in the morning...I want to get rid of it asap...hope I will get some vacation from Great Lakes soon...


Coming back to sports, I could not run and still unable to make fast moves...even then it feels so great to be back on the court...
Football probably will remain no-no due to huge risk of injury...:(

Hope my leg will improve soon and I will be back on athletic track and Himalayan trails...Currently my leg ROM(range of movement, flexion) is around 115 degree while normal is 145 degrees...hope for the best...


Back to Life, back to Sports...Welcome Self...:)

9 comments:

poloolop said...

Wishing speedy recovery.

Nice redesign. Why brown? :)

Vaibhav Mathur said...

Thats great to hear that you are recovering fast and are back to sports. Hope you recover totally and become volleyball team captain once again, just like the good ol' days.

Varun said...

Thanks Umang(US) for ur wishes and blog design!!! I tried many combination finally brown and black gave the right combo..

Varun said...

Thanks Vaibhav for your such a nice wishes...!!! Missing engineering days...

Sivakumar T said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery here at Great Lakes :-)

sumitdevbharadwaj said...

Hey Buddy...wish u fatafat recovery...but do take extreme care of ur leg. "U've got one fragile body, protect it." So, back to office???

Varun said...

Thanks Siva!!!

Varun said...

Hi Sumit..thanks for ur wishes...truly i have become highly conscious now..most of casual activities has been stopped...Well I am no more working...I am doin MBA @ Great Lakes

manjit said...

i LL PRAY FOR UR SPEEDY RECOVERY